Drew Brees' Ultimate Xbox One Gamer Raffle
Entry Deadline: 11:00 AM ET on Friday-April-25-2014
Drawing Date: Friday-April-25-2014
- Drew Brees will fly out and host a 90 minute dinner celebration on April 29, 2014 for the Winner and 11 Guests (Limited to Continental United States). If Winner is located outside the Continental United States, Winner will receive a $2,000 cash prize in lieu of this prize item
- Winner will receive an Xbox One Super Bowl XLVIII Limited Edition Console with a custom Xbox One Controller (1 of 50)
- Drew Brees will autograph the console for the lucky Winner
- Winner will receive a Madden NFL 25 Xbox One video game
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $3,325.00 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($2,800.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($525.00). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of this prize item depending on the actual value of prizes received
Proceeds Benefit: The Brees Dream Foundation
This Raffle is now Closed.
The Brees Dream Foundation's mission is to improve the quality of life for cancer patients, and provide care, education and opportunities for children and families in need.
netRaffle.org is a patented business model designed to provide Fans access to "Never in Lifetime type Prizes" while helping celebrities to raise funds to support their charitable causes. Direct expenses amount to approximately 8.5% of the minimum $10.00 transaction and 5% of the $25.00 average transaction. Leaving between 86.5 and 90% for charity after the 5% Massachusetts Charitable Gaming Tax is paid.
Also, for your peace of mind, rest assured that CFC uses PCI compliant state of the art security, including secure routers, to process your transaction and does not store any of your confidential credit card information so that your transactions are fully secure.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $10,000. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.