Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Championship Ring Raffle
Tickets are Just $2.00 Each (Minimum Purchase of 5 Tickets)
Your Ticket Reference Numbers are included on your receipt and emailed to you
Entry Deadline: 3:00 PM ET on Friday Mar 21, 2014
Drawing Date: Friday Mar 21, 2014
Winner will be announced during the Chicago Blackhawks Friday, March 21, 2014 game against the Carolina Hurricanes (Game Time: 7:00 pm CT), and posted on this website shortly thereafter.
- Winner will receive one (1) authentic players Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Championship Ring with the winner's name engraved on the side of the ring. Designed by the master jewelers at Jostens, in collaboration with the Chicago Blackhawks, the spectacular 14 kt white gold ring weighs approximately 96 grams and consists of 260 diamonds and gemstones totaling approximately 14.68 carats. CFC and the Chicago Blackhawks Charities reserve the right to approve any name engraved on the ring if other than the winner's legal name.
- Winner will be awarded his/her ring by a Chicago Blackhawks representative (TBD) at a special ceremony prior to the Chicago Blackhawks game against the St. Louis Blues on Sunday, April 6, 2014 (United Center, 6:30 pm CT)
- Winner and 3 guests will enjoy four (4) premium seats to the Chicago Blackhawks game against the St. Louis Blues (United Center, Sunday, April 6, 2014, 6.30 pm CT), seat locations to be determined by the Chicago Blackhawks Charities, in its sole discretion
- Winner and 3 guests will enjoy a tour of the United Center
- Winner and 3 guests will each receive a Chicago Blackhawks gift bag with team memorabilia (gift bag items to be determined at the sole discretion of the Chicago Blackhawks Charities)
- Winner and 3 guests will enjoy two (2) nights hotel accommodations in downtown Chicago (Saturday, April 5, 2014 and Sunday, April 6, 2014, two (2) rooms, double occupancy)
- Winner and each guest will receive roundtrip coach air travel (if needed, if used) to attend the ring presentation and game ($5,000 total maximum, time and dates of travel, as well as airline, to be determined at the sole discretion of the Chicago Blackhawks Charities)
- Winner will receive $500 for meals, ground transportation and other out of pocket expenses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $9,975.00 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($8,400.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($1,575.00). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of this prize item depending on the actual value of prizes received
Proceeds Benefit: Chicago Blackhawks Charities
As the official charity of the Blackhawks, Chicago Blackhawks Charities pledges to support programs and institutions throughout Illinois that work towards creating a better tomorrow for the youth of today. CBC believes in a series of fundamental principles that collectively serve to support local citizens and better the lives of youth in and around the city of Chicago.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $30,000. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.