Milan's Up Close & Personal Raffle
Tickets are Just $2.00 Each (Minimum Purchase of 5 Tickets)
Your Ticket Reference Numbers are included on your receipt and emailed to you
Entry Deadline: 3:00 PM ET on Friday April 04, 2014
Drawing Date: Friday April 04, 2014
- Winner and a guest will receive 2 Premium on-the-glass tickets (Section 9, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2 Checkout the View ) to watch the Boston Bruins take on the Philadelphia Flyers at TD Garden (Saturday, April 5, 2014, 1:00 PM)
- Winner and a guest will meet Milan Lucic (post game) for autographs and pictures
- Winner and a guest will each receive an autographed 8 X 10 Milan Lucic Pnoto
- Winner and a guest will receive $100 for out of pocket expeneses
- Winner will be awarded a cash prize in the amount of $299.25 to mitigate the winner's tax liability that results from winning the raffle. This prize is withheld and paid, on behalf of the winner, directly to the Internal Revenue Service ($252.00) and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ($47.25). CFC reserves the right to adjust the value of this prize item depending on the actual value of prizes received
Proceeds Benefit: The Celebrities for Charity Foundation
The Mission of the Celebrities For Charity Foundation is "To unite the goodwill of celebrities with the generosity of their fans to assist people in need" which it achieves by assisting celebrities, and related organizations; such as professional sports teams, in fulfilling their philanthropic aspirations.
While this experience of a lifetime is priceless, the fair market value of the tangible prizes (e.g., as applicable in any given raffle, hotel, travel, meals, tickets, taxes, etc.) is $900. Also, Winner will be notified and does not need to be present at the drawing to Win.